Friday, April 5, 2013

"Mompreneur": By Rose Derkay, Family Times Magazine

I am so honored to have been asked to be part of this wonderful article in the Family Times Magazine. 

Rose Derkay, Owner and Editor of the magazine contacted me and asked me to be part their April/May issue. She was looking for "mompreneur's."
Rose wanted to celebrate moms for this upcoming Mother's Day and she wanted to feature moms that have successful businesses from home.

I was so thrilled that she asked me to be a part of this photo shoot and I was also privileged to have met four other amazing, talented and successful women!
 
Take a peak at the article below.
*Click on the picture to zoom for a bigger view*

Thank you again, Rose!

*Pick up your copy of the Family Times Magazine at your local Publix supermarket*


No comments: