Thursday, April 18, 2013

12th Annual Cattle Barons' Ball

Oh my! Where to begin about this amazing event!

First things first... I want to send out a HUGE thank you to the American Cancer Society, the Cattle Barons' Ball board members, all the volunteers, the Ocala Hilton, my family for your support and taking care of my baby girls when I couldn't and lastly, thank you to my husband for your support and encouragement as I took on my biggest event to date!

The Cattle Barons' Ball is a fundraising event that raises funds for cancer research. This event just celebrated their 12th annual evening at the beautiful Palm Terrace Tent located at the Ocala Hilton. (Ocala, FL)

The event hosted over 230 guests!

I was honored to have my work displayed at such an incredible event for a great cause. From cutting custom table runners to hanging burlap 12 feet above the ground, to table flower arrangements to the smallest detail, I was thrilled to have had such a great opportunity to work with everyone!

Take a look at the event decor, all courtesy of MG Events.

Alternating flower arrangements with gorgeous, real, white hydrangeas! By MG Events

DIY Tin cans with burlap by MG Events

Closeup of DIY Tin cans by MG Events

Tall cylindrical vases

Elegant napkin fold for an elegant evening.

Working hard! (This is me!)

Stage for the dueling pianos! Rockin' Pianos! Highly recommended!

Tent trap covers! 

For more pictures from the event, "LIKE" our Facebook Page.... MG Events

No comments: