How about trying out a fabulous new recipe? Something easy and yummy with a little bit of zest!
Since the weather should be nice over the weekend, call a few friends for a laid back BBQ.
Grab a few ingredients from the grocery store and try out that Pinterest Sangria recipe to go along with your Honey-Lime Chicken Skewers!
*I've made this recipe several times and it's fabulous! Don't be shy about the cilantro! Make some extra to freeze. Take them out for dinner and bake them in the oven when you've had a crazy day at work!
If you're using bamboo skewers, soak your sticks in water for at least 5 minutes. Cut chicken into large chunks, and skewer. Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour.
*Marinading for one hour isn't necessary but it makes your chicken extra yummy and juicy with amazing flavor*
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- juice of one lime
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 teaspoon Tabasco
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- In a small bowl, combine your ingredients, through the cilantro. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour marinade over chicken breasts and turn to coat. Cover and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Grill on medium for 6 to 8 minutes per side, until juices run clear.