Monday, March 25, 2013

MG Events: Successful Bridal Show

Good morning everyone!
Happy Monday! I feel like I need another weekend! This past weekend was jam-packed with activities!

The most exciting activity was the Best Little Bridal Show!  It was held at the Seven Sisters Inn here in Ocala, FL. I was honored to have been part of such a great event!

Thank you to ALL the wonderful brides for stopping in! I loved talking to all of you! I am looking forward to assisting you on your planning journey!

Congrats to my new bride for winning your FREE bridal shower or bridesmaid luncheon planning package! It's a value of $325.00! I am looking forward to working with you! 

Thank you to the Best Little Bridal Show for hosting such a fabulous event. Thank you to all of the vendors below for your amazing support! 

Below are some pictures of my little booth. Take a look and leave a comment!

Xoxo,
Melissa


Southern Peach Bridal Shower Brunch 
White plate atop a beautiful bronze charger. Peach colored daisies. 
Beautiful Southern Peach cake by the talented Shelly with Betty Cakes,
Gorgeous little DIY favor bag. 
Brown paper bag with a 9inch round doilie. 
Stencil your favorite "Thank You" saying or initial for an extra touch.
Babies Breath with a white satin ribbon for an elegant touch.
Close up of the gorgeous peach colored daisies. 
DIY vase that I found at Goodwill for $1.00 which I spray painted to the bronze color. 
 
Close up: White porcelain plate with an elegant touch of babies breath and satin ribbon. 

Display boards of a few of my projects that I've done. 


No comments: