Friday, March 8, 2013

Fun Friday

Who is ready for Fun Friday?!?
I know that I am!

I'm getting ready for Easter and I thought that these little DIY peep pops would compliment the FREE Easter printable package featured in my blog a few Fridays ago, perfectly.

PS... You know those cute paper straws.... the ones that you can't find in any local store... and whenever you need them, you don't have enough time to order them off of ETSY.
Well my friends, I have a surprise for you. Head down to your local Target, go to the party isle and pick up your paper straws! They are $1.99 for a package of 20 multi colored straws.

DIY Easter Peep Pops
* Gently heat up some white chocolate over a double boiler.
* Dip your straws into the chocolate.
* Gently push your peeps through the straw.
* Viola!
 
*If you are feeling very creative, you can dip your peeps into the chocolate too and make your very own chocolate covered peeps. Sprinkle some fun sprinkles on the hot chocolate and put the peeps in the fridge to cool down.

Google Image 
                        

No comments: