Sunday, February 24, 2013

Menus....

I'm still busy sorting out some of the finer details for my upcoming bridal show on March 24th.

So far I have the cake and the menu down. I have a rough idea of what I would like the place settings to look like, as well as the flowers.

I have a DIY idea for a menu that I think will be a lot of fun at my Southern Peach Bridal Shower Brunch booth. (Look out for instructions in an upcoming blog post)

In the mean time, I thought that these menu ideas were fun and refreshing for Spring events.

* All images come from Pinterest *


                        Pinned Image
This idea could be beautiful at a bridal shower or rehearsal dinner.

Pinned Image
 
This idea could be adorable at a bridesmaids luncheon picnic or at a children's birthday party.
 
Pinned Image
                          
This idea would be stunning at an outdoor wedding reception with a rustic feel.

No comments: