Sunday, February 24, 2013

Citrus

I have a fun project that I've been working on over the last few weeks that is coming to a grand finale next week. I am so excited to share the details with you once I am cleared to do so!

Here is a little hint.... an eclectic mix of sentimental pieces.

I had an idea similar to the one below for the project I've been working on.

I will also be doing a similar idea for a bridal show I am attending in a few weeks (see previous blog post, South Peach Bridal Shower Brunch for my inspiration).




This idea can be so versatile. You can use it as place cards for a small breakfast or a brunch. You can change it up and use lemons, peaches or any fruit that suits your fancy.

What are some ideas that you have in mind when you think of fruit?

MG Events
Party Packages start at $75.
Call to book yours today!
(352) 233 - 8759
MelissaGalloway2012@gmail.com

No comments: