Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Little Something Sweet for a Valentines Day Treat!

I looked at the calendar this morning and had a mild panic attack at the fact that Valentines Day is just around the corner!

My husband and I decided to keep Valentines Day low key this year and just stick to cards.... well, I'm not a "just cards" kinda gal.

I love making people smile and giving them something... even if it's just a little something that says, "I thought about you and wanted to make your day special."

I found this awesome website with some fun ideas!

Contact Melissa at MG Events to place your order!

$20 for a dozen. Custom colors available.
Shipping options available.

Photo: Looking for a super simple easy to make no bake treat?  Rice Krispies Treats Pops!  These are great for Valentine's Day, but switch up the sprinkles and party straws and they can fit any holiday or theme.  http://www.lovefromtheoven.com/2013/01/28/easy-rice-krispies-treat-valentine-pops/
http://www.lovefromtheoven.com/2013/01/28/easy-rice-krispies-treat-valentine-pops/

No comments: