Thursday, January 17, 2013

Balloon Surprise Box!

It's always fun to find new websites and blogs online. I ran across this fun website today.

Oh PARTY! got my "idea wheel" spinning again and this is what I came up with.

My husband's nephew is expecting his first baby. This means that it will be the first great grandchild for my in-laws. Martin and Sara are having a gender reveal party and I was looking for something fun to take as a gift. However, not knowing the sex of the baby until we arrive at the party made it a difficult task to fulfil...until I found this!

What a fun idea to fill a box full of pink and blue balloons and putting a few dollars into each one of them. Gender reveals don't often call for gifts, but this would be something fun to "kick start" all the baby boy or baby girl shopping that's about to empty their savings account!

Balloon surprise box

http://www.ohparty.net/party-do-it-yourself-balloon-surprise-box.php#.UPhnGFufILM.blogger

No comments: