Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My First Post as a Career Woman!

It's official. I have posted my first post on my event planning blog!
I feel like we need to celebrate!

I am excited for what the future holds as far as my career goes. I know that it will benefit my family, as I am a stay at home mommy of almost 1 year old twin girls. Event planning has always been a dream of mine and I am thrilled at the support of my husband, friends and family as I begin to take on this endeavour.

Over time, I will begin to post some past events that I have done. I know that this is only the beginning of great things!

I will close this blog with a quick celebration dessert.

Blue Berry Dump Cake
 
Blueberry Dump Cake
 
Ingredients:
  • One package Betty Crocker Yellow Cake Mix
  • 4 cups of fresh blueberries
  • 1/3rd cup of sugar
  • 1/2 cup salted, melted butter
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
Directions:
  • Preheat your oven to 350F
  • Mix the blueberries, sugar and cinnamon in the bottom of a 9x13in Pyrex.
  • Cover the berry mixture with the dry cake mix.
  • Pour the melted butter over the cake mix.
  • Bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
Serve hot or cold with vanilla ice cream!
 
Please leave a comment with your own party ideas, recipes, events or questions.
 
Melissa Galloway
MG Events

No comments: