I feel like we need to celebrate!
I am excited for what the future holds as far as my career goes. I know that it will benefit my family, as I am a stay at home mommy of almost 1 year old twin girls. Event planning has always been a dream of mine and I am thrilled at the support of my husband, friends and family as I begin to take on this endeavour.
Over time, I will begin to post some past events that I have done. I know that this is only the beginning of great things!
I will close this blog with a quick celebration dessert.
Blue Berry Dump Cake
- One package Betty Crocker Yellow Cake Mix
- 4 cups of fresh blueberries
- 1/3rd cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup salted, melted butter
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Mix the blueberries, sugar and cinnamon in the bottom of a 9x13in Pyrex.
- Cover the berry mixture with the dry cake mix.
- Pour the melted butter over the cake mix.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
Serve hot or cold with vanilla ice cream!
Please leave a comment with your own party ideas, recipes, events or questions.