Thursday, June 6, 2013

Be back soon :)

I apologize to all of my readers for being lackadaisical over the past few weeks in updating blog posts. 

I've been blessed by staying busy! 

Amongst all of my projects, I've also been hired as an event planner at a local catering company here in town! Mojo Grill and Catering has a new member on their team and I'm super excited to see where this will take me and my career! 

I've been keeping busy with having a website designed for me. 
Take a look: 
www.MGEvents.co 

I've also finished working on a Crossfit competition event here in Ocala. 
I attended a beautiful bridal show at Jumbolair, in Ocala. It was great seeing some familiar brides and other faces. 

I've been working on a baby shower for a little boy. I can't wait to share pictures! 

Some new projects that I'm working on, include designing another tablescape for the Family Times Magazine! I am so honored to be asked to do something for the third time in a row! 

I have a first birthday that I will start planning once we come back from our beach vacation in the next few weeks. I am also starting to gather some fun materials for a wine glass painting class that I will be co-teaching with Sheila Ramos from Artist Hub of Ocala! 

For more frequent updates, follow me on Facebook. 
www.Facebook.com/MelissaGallowayEvents

I will be back I'm full swing with Fun Friday posts and many projects updates in August! 

Happy Summer!!! 

Xoxo! 
Melissa 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!! You are doing great and it shows when you are continually asked to do things! YAY!!! Love you!