Monday, June 10, 2013

Ahoy! It's a Boy! Sail boat babyshower.

This was such a fun baby shower that I did for a client of mine.
She was looking for something that incorporated some blues, greens and whites.

I spent some time looking for inspiration and I ran across beautiful blue and white seersucker fabric.
I had some custom made table runners made that I placed atop white tablecloths.

I added a fun white shutter atop the runner and placed an extra wide, shallow glass bowl on the shutter. It's was playfully accentuated with blue stones and a little floating sail boat.

My clients table was unusually long, so I added visual interest to the table to balance out the centerpiece by adding three bunches of flowers in mason jars on each side of the shutter.

I found some amazing paper plates and napkins that complimented the shower to a tee!

I set up the shower the day before the event, due to some traveling plans so I wasn't able to capture the completed look with the mason jars and cupcake toppers. My client set out the cupcakes and toppers on the day of the event to make sure that they stayed fresh.

The invitations, cupcake toppers, cupcake wrappers, banner and drink flags were custom made for this shower.

For more pictures, follow me on Facebook.







No comments: